Jai Shri Educational & Development Society – A welfare Society and Indian Hospitality Industry bring you a 1 year Diploma of Vocation Diploma in Hotel Management (D.Voc), which combines academic excellence with on-the-job training to equip you to be a leader in hospitality. Industrial Hotel Management Training (IHMT) is the flagship scheme of the JaiShri Educational & Development Society . The objective of this Skill Certification Scheme is to enable a large number of Indian youth to take up industry-relevant skill training that will help them in securing a better livelihood.
The Jai Shri Educational & Development Society going to start India’s First Fully Industrial base Skill Certification Scheme, Industrial Hotel Management training (IHMT), launched on 7th Feb , 2019, on the occasion of international Development Week by Honorable chairman of Jai Shri Educational Development society . IHMT is implemented by Jai Shri Educational & Development Society under the guidance of the Uttarakhand Society Act 1856 with fellowship rules and regulation of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE).
• Diploma of Vocation from Jai Shri educational development society upon satisfactory completion of 2 semesters
• The fee will be provided as scholarship by Hotels – along with surplus for pocket expenses 1000 RS /Per month till 6 months industrial training.
• Stay fund shall be increased to 4000/m after 6 months in on job training.
• All accommodation and food facilities will be provided by society
• Deserving students will be offered career placements with Hotels after completed diploma.
• Students will be required to fill a bond and they are not free to pursue any other program in the same academic year.
• Basic Theory classes in Training Centres where they enrolled.